Roblox’s games are accessible in its virtual world, and they have reached a huge level of engagement with its mostly kid and teenage audience, with 100 million monthly active users in 200 countries. Those fans spend more than a billion hours in the Lego-like online gaming world per month.
And 50% of active users on Roblox play with their friends.
The rankings are as follows:
- MeepCity — 4.5 billion plays (Roblox officially calls these “visits”).
- Jailbreak — 3.1 billion plays
- Adopt Me! — 3.0 billion plays
- Royale High — 2.4 billion plays
- Murder Mystery 2 — 2.0 billion plays
- Work at a Pizza Place — 1.9 billion plays
- Welcome to Bloxburg — 1.4 billion plays
- Prison Life — 1.2 billion plays
- Flee the Facility — 1.1 billion plays
- Super Hero Tycoon — 1.0 billion plays