Where do I edit my avatar?
Tap Avatar located on the navigation menu.
How do I edit my avatar?
To Add an Item:
- On the Avatar Editor page, tap on any of the available pull-down menus, and select a category (e.g. hat, hair, face, etc.)
- If you have multiple items for a given part, scroll down until the desired item is located.
- Once chosen, tap on the item-icon which will highlight it in green.
To remove an item
- On the Avatar Editor page, tap on Recent, or select the applicable category (e.g. hat, hair, face, etc.)
- Under the Recent pull-down menu, currently worn items should be among the first listed. If instead of selecting the applicable category, scroll down until you find what you would like to remove.
- Tap on the green highlighted item-icon.
Popular Roblox Skins
We always update the list and add new skins!
Squad Ghouls: Drop Dead Tedd
The High Seas: Beatrix The Pirate Queen
Knights of Redcliff: Paladin